5.04.2011

surprising

   

Sometimes I get down on myself for playing it safe when it comes to my style. For instance, I took a "what is your style personality test?" and it came out "classic".
Other times though I'm thankful for not making embarrassing statements with my clothing choices and regretting it. Although I do appreciate when someone can create a fashionable yet expressive collaboration when it comes to their personal style. Like Whitney Port. I feel like she always looks classy, yet she has the ability to incorporate trendy items without looking trendy.
In a few weeks I am headed to Chi town to make some wardrobe purchases. Im starting a list now of new items I'd like to look for so when I get there I'll know exactly what I'm looking for! 
Anyways its been a long day so I'm going to go relax.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Cioa!




No comments: