12.29.2010

mad world

well, well, well, life has yet again thrown me into a busy spin. work is picking up a little bit (yay), add on catching up on time due to an illness and filling the rest of my time with the crew has got my plate full. at least full to me. which these days it seems to not take much. why does the winter do that to you? im not the type of person who has to drag themself out of bed every morning but as each day passes it gets harder, and harder. or maybe its age setting in..? im not sure. ill get back to you if i ever figure it out.

anyways enough rambling from me. mine, and shana's latest mission in life has been to throw the most posh baby shower for emma and candace. we are raking over site after site in search for ideas. its a lot of fun getting to spoil the ones you love. heres what were going for...




discovered here
 pretty awesome right? 

well thats all i have for today. ive been MIA for awhile and i thought it desrved an explination. 

xoxo cami





2 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

This is beautiful. I'd hang out under that tree any day ;) Just found your blog...Happy New Year :)

Camille Julia said...

Isnt it great? Thanks for looking! :)